CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

BATS !!!!! Hi everyone... so good to be in my new house, what a major job that was !! I do not intend to do that again ! Anyway, my husband was changing the light bulb in the porch light and he thought there was a dead mouse up in the socket but this is what was in there... a BAT !! YUCK !! I ran and got my camera took a picture and RAN back in the house.... OMG.. they are awful little things !!! I found out from the neighbors there are a lot of them around here, but they won't hurt you as long as you don't hurt them, sure !! As you can see he killed it with a screw driver, so now they are all going to be after us... Here is a picture of my scrap room in the process of being organized. The most boxes we had in the move were of.. you guessed it.. my scrap stuff (BIG smile)
What a mess..
I hope by the end of the week to have everything up and running. Hope you are all having a good weekend. see you soon. Jen
Blessed are the children of scrapbookers,
for they shall inherit the scrapbooks..
Author Unknown

1 comment:

pat said...

OMG!! Jen...I don't like bats!!
cant' wait to see your scrap room!!
cant wait to see your HOUSE!!
miss you lots!!!