CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Boxes ! Hi everyone... well, I have been working on these cute Christmas boxes off and on for a couple of weeks now & they are finally finished ! I made one for me and one for my friend Pat.. she made me a beautiful knitted shawl ( it's cold enough for me to wear it now! Woo Hoo ! ) so I wanted to do something for her. These turned out very pretty, lot's of big chunky glitter,a little silver sparkle and a big crystal on the front.. I painted the boxes white and added some Basic Grey paper..
I used my silver metallic pen to add some accents and a strip of metal I found in my stash..
The flower is made out of crepe paper & of course I added some ribbon, beads & snowflakes..
Just enough bling... not too much !! I also added some ball feet to make it a little taller. ( wish I could do that to myself :) Enjoy the rest of your day and see you tomorrow..Jen
He who has not Christmas in his heart
Will never find it under a tree...
Roy L. Smith

No comments: