CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hi everyone.. We had a fun Friday, we made TP mini albums.. I decided to make a Halloween book.. I LOVE Halloween :) orange and black aren't my favorite colors, but this time of year they are !! I used 5 rolls for this mini, paper and tags are Recollections "Midnight Magic", Flower and ghost leaf :) are I Am Roses, I used Perfect Pearls to color it orange.. RIP is a eclipse die, hand is from Michaels.. The hand is the closure for the book... she also has a pearl bracelet and diamond ring :)
These are all of the tags inside the pockets... book is 2 3/4" X 4" . You can view on my youtube channel, sgit1956
This item is for sale.. $25.00 free shipping ( US only ) if interested please see Paypal to the right of post.. SOLD
Thanks, Jen

1 comment:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Aren't these fun books to make. Yours is chopped full of goodies too!