CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2012

Fall Card #3

Hi everyone... Thanks for stopping by !! I want to share another fall card with you. I got the idea for this card from "Dawn5377" on youtube, she is a Stampin Up demonstrator and has a ton of ideas.

For the card I used some card stock from my stash, TPC and Martha Stewart leaf stamps and Memento ink in the colors,  Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Rhubarb Steak, and Bamboo Leaves. This was a very fun and easy card to make.... I think I said that about the last one too !! But if you have to make a lot of one card you want it to be easy..


Don't forget to join my blog and also visit my youtube channel "sgit56"..

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving !

Hugs, Jennifer

2 comments:

Ladybug said...

Hiya Jennifer. Found your adorable blog via your YouTube vid's. Just watched your "Christmas cards" one. Looooove your cards. TFS!

Hey, I'm your newest follower! Would love for you to visit me and maybe become a follower of my blog. ;-)

KeeponScrappin said...

Hi Jennifer! If you can please contact your swap partner Erica for the Clothespin swap that would be great. Thank you!

Hugs,Bona