CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas Pages... Hope you are all having a good week... I sure am enjoying all of the rain, and boy you wouldn't believe the thunder (LOUD) ... but we really needed it, it's been so dry here. Anyway here is my 2 page layout for my class at Michaels..
The Bows and 2010 are DCWV glitter cardstock.. wish you could see it ):
I used WeRMemorieKeepers paper, Bazzill, and cut out the "2010" and "presents" on the Cricut, "Joys of the Season" cartridge. The little snowman and penguin are Recollections..
I have the next five days off (Woo Hoo !) and I'm in a baking mood so I hope to be back by Saturday with some scary mummy candy pops !!! Hugs.... Jen
A compromise is the art of dividing a cake in such
a way that everyone believes he has
the largest piece...
Ludwig Erhard

No comments: