CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cupcakes... I friends... I'm finally back ! Holy Cow, it's been so busy at work but fun getting ready for the holidays (: This will be a quick post but I wanted to share these cute cupcakes with you. They were made by our Wilton demonstrator, Shannon, aren't they the cutest !! this is nothing compared to the cakes she decorates.. they are awesome !! My son and his family gave me a 24" monitor for my birthday ( BIG surprise ) so I have been busy getting it set up, I rearranged my desk and got a couple of new cabinets... it's starting to come together !! will share a pic when it's finished... Thanks for stopping by and don't give up on me... I will try to post a couple of times a week... take care... Jen
God put me on this earth to accomplish
a certain number of things... Right now,
I am so far behind I will never die...
Author Unknown

No comments: