CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Card Time... Hi everyone, I had a great week.... off for 3 days, Christmas lunch with the Chica's (scrapbook girls) made some gifts and a few cards... got some shopping done (woo hoo! ) I love this time of year, all the lights and decorations and everyone just seems to be in a good mood :) Here are the cards I made... stamps are Recollections from Michael's, colored with Copic pens.... paper used on the angel card is from a Debbie Mumm paper pack, star from Maya Road some twine and a little rusty bell.... Paper for the Three Wise Guys as my son used to say... is from DCWV paper pack from Michael's, you cant tell but the mat behind the image is velvet paper... so pretty !! another bell and some twine... and of course some stickles on both cards... I'm asking Santa for a light box so hopefully I will taking better pictures... Well, back to work today... hope you have a good weekend... enjoy... Jen
Blessed is the season which engages
the whole world in a conspiracy of Love !
Hamilton Wright Mabie

No comments: