CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year... A little late... sorry, been busy :) Anyway I finally got a chance to do some cards today.. I love the valentine colors.. not the red but all the pinks (guess I'm a pink girl) First I sprayed the card with Smooch Spritz in "Cherry Ice" and "Silver Foil".. I LOVE this stuff !! Paper is Martha Stewart "Key and Heart" paper pad, stamp is Craftsmart, doily, pink glitter heart and button all from Michael's (actually everything is from Michael's except ribbon and twine).. Crinkle ribbon is from my stash, it's really a light pink don't know why is showed up this color !! Twine also from my stash.. Hope you are having a good year so far... hope to be back tomorrow... but don't hold your breath !! hugs... Jen
A New Year's resolution is something that goes
in one year and out the other...
Author Unknown

No comments: