CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hi everyone, here is a card I made for the "Piece by Piece " challenge.. This month the challenge was to transform a dress form.. this is my first time doing this challenge and it was really fun.. I have another dress form I am altering and I will share that with you when it is finished.. you can enter as many times as you want.. ( thepiecebypieceblogspot.com ) First I stamped the background with a Hero Arts stamp (Variety & Quality ) you can't see it to well but it is a really cute old fashioned ad stamp. The dress form is a Tim Holtz die. I used a Martha Stewart punch and some cute trim from Joann's... the "You Are Fabulous" stamp is from the Michael's dollar bin. I used grunge paper and fabric to cut out the dress form then added a little skirt and some inked seam binding.. and of course a little bling, pearls and a little flower.. Thanks for stopping by... hugs... Jen
Every woman is wrong until she cries..
and then she is right...
instantly !!
Thomas Chandler Haliburton

2 comments:

Gisèle said...

this is so pretty !!!

The Piece by Piece said...

Thank you for submitting for the dress form challenge! I love the techniques you used on your dress forms!