CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been here for a while but I have been having a good time with my grand kids... they LOVE to go in the pool & it's been so hot here I have been lovin' it too :) I have also been youtubing :) I have meet so many new friends. You can find me at sgit56 on youtube.. I have put up a few videos.. so fun :) Here is a card I colored with my new Prismacolor pencils.. I really love them, so much easier than Copics.. for some reason I just could not get the shading and stuff right. I made the border strip, some Recollections flowers & a cute button..
I got this stamp at the last Scrapbook Convention.. I used all scraps..
This is the inside.. I used Spellbinders and a Fiskars punch..
Thanks for stopping by.. hugs... Jen
If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs
but the push-button finger..
Frank Lloyd Wright

No comments: