CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hi everyone,  Thanks for stopping by !
I want to share with you some little favors I made for a crop I had on Friday.
I used some glassine bags and put some candy inside, I wrapped the bags with some red  cardstock that I edged with a Martha Stewart border punch..



 I then added a cute piece of clipart to the front, cut out with a Spellbinders die. large scallop octagon in two sizes. The paper I used is DCWV "The Summer Days"


I also made some little boxes. I cut these out on my Cricut with the "Tablescapes - Spring & Summer" cartridge. The star was cut out with the same cartridge. The 4th of July was cut with the  "Stand & Salute " cartridge.. then added a little button and flower punch and of course some bling ! and guess whats inside... you got it.. more candy :) These were a lot of fun to make and very quick and easy..

Hope you all have a very Happy and Safe 4th of July.. Hugs, Jennifer

No comments: