CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2012

Color Inspiration Blog Hop




Hi everyone.. thanks for joining the "Color Inspiration Blog Hop" :)
Hosted by Lisa @ freespiritsproductions.com

I get my color inspiration from many places, but the major place is my scrap room.
All I have to do is look around and color just comes flying at me .. !!


I also get tons of color inspiration from my grandkids !!


Look at those blue eyes ...

And all of the yellow... This will make a great layout !



There is even more inspiration on the web !






In paper pads


and fabric


and this time of year there is so much color in my garden...


 This is Michaels... an excellent place to get inspired !!!



I also like to get color inspiration form past projects.. I love to look at them and think of what I could do better and how it would look in another color..




And sometimes I just have to look around my house !!



Thank you so much for join me on this "hop" .. Below I have listed all of the participants, so go to their blogs and get even more inspiration !!!

 And there is going to be some Blog Candy ... woo hoo !!!! All you have to do is leave a comment and subscribe to my blog and I will pick a winner on Tuesday, July 10th.


Three Laundry Line stamps, two American Crafts ribbon, one Pebbles felties, one 6 X 6 MME, Meadowlark paper pad...  And I might add a couple of surprises :)

AND... if you leave a comment on all of the blogs, you will be eligible for a grand prize.. !!!

So go visit all of the blogs, get inspired and have fun :) 


Thanks so much for stopping by... hugs, Jen

http://www.freespiritsproductions.com
http://www.lauriehansendesign.blogspot.com
http://www.northernlightscrafts.blogspot.com
http://www.lydbug.blogspot.com
http://www.hipandhumblepaperworks.blogspot.com
http://www.christydsdesigns.blogspot.com

15 comments:

A Fondness For Circles said...

Hi there. Can I just say blown away? I'm loving your post for the Colour Inspiration Blog Hop and now am a follower of your beautiful blog!

Idea Queen said...

Love your post. now following your blog
Laurie foster

Idea Queen said...

Love your post. now following your blog.
Thanks

Laurie Foster

~diane said...

color color everywhere indeed!! LOVE your crafting room.

Cindy R. said...

Love your color inspiration. And you are correct, it comes from everywhere! I am now following your blog.

FreeSpirit~Lisa said...

I guess you never run out of inspiration !!! your scraproom is beautiful and your grankids are even more beautiful !! Thanks so much for participating !

Crafty little haven said...

Gorgeous craft room, am following you, First blog hop I done x

Unknown said...

I love that you find inspiration everywhere! I bookmark pages and blogs that inspire me. Thanks for sharing!
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

lovelymomn3 said...

i love that you showed every where you look you could find inspriation hugz jamie

Karenladd said...

Oh my goodness! Your scrap room is drool-worthy!!!! Love the way you organized it and the pops of color against the white. Your grandkid's photos are amazing...no wonder they inspire you!!! I'm a new follower!

Anonymous said...

Your craftroom is so much more organized than mine! I am jealous!

lydbug said...

love your room.
so many colors to choose from...

Lori Rogers said...

I love all the colours and your post.
I am now a follower
Lori

Seesa's Creation said...

You know I love all your work. And I hope when I die heaven looks just like your scrap space!! That would be awesome!! ♥ u!

Kristi said...

Color is every where, it is great when we can get inspiration from the colors around us.