CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2012

Postcard Swap



Happy Friday...

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my postcard with you today. I made this for the " So Sweet' swap hosted by Tameka on youtube. (scrapdaworld).. This was so much fun !! I love the ATC and postcard
swaps because they are small and easy to do...
I used the "Darling Marci" stamp from La-La Land Stamps.. I paper pieced her dress and colored her with my Spectrum Noir Pens.. For her hair I used - GB 1, GB 2 &  GB 6. For her skin I used- FS 1,
FS 2, FS 3 & PP 3..


I printed the paper on my Cricut Imagine using the Floral Emporium cartridge.. The flowers and leaf are from Wild Orchid Crafts, lace from Wal-mart, acrylic flower from my stash..

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow my blog ( link on the right ) .. hugs, Jen

No comments: