CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Made It !!! Well, I made it through my first five days of full time work (I haven't worked full time in years !)... and I love it !! It's been hard, lifting and unpacking heavy boxes, I'm not a young girl anymore :) putting hundreds of pegs in the displays, but I have already made a lot of new friends, a couple of them even live around the corner from me ! When the store is finished it's going to be great.. the scrapbook section is HUGE ... I was off today so I can't wait to get there tomorrow and see what all has happened, believe me a lot gets done in one day... This is my department... love the sign !!
I did manage to get a page done today.. Alyssa couldn't wait for me to take her picture. I got her a new outfit and a pink heart. The top has sequins on it but you can't see them, so of course she loved it.. anything with sparkles on it (big smile). I used We R Memory Keepers "Heart Attack" paper and embellishments.
I hope to get the Mojo Monday card done sometime this week.. I'm off to eat dinner and watch the Olympics... have a good evening... Jen
We didn't lose the game,
We just ran out of time..
Vince Lombardi

No comments: