CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mojo Monday 125... Hi everyone... I have had such a busy week.. I start working full time tomorrow at Michael's.. and I haven't done that in years !! I know I am going to be tired at the end of the day but I'm really looking forward to it.. (big smile;) I will try to update the old blog at least 3 times a week (Try being the operative word) !! Anyway, here is my card for Mojo Monday.. I really like the colors, not the typical valentine red and pink..
I used all leftovers and a stamp from TCP Studio, Spellbinders and a scrap of ribbon I found in my stash.. I keep using scraps and my scrap box is not getting any smaller... what's with that !!
Have a good rest of the week and I will see you here in a few days... Jen
Forever: time it takes to brew the
first pot of coffee in the morning..
Author Unknown

1 comment:

Jo said...

Yes I love those colours too, sometimes valentines can get too over 'pinked'!Especially if it's going to a man! I love your card. Thanks for the lovely comment by the way! Good luck on going back to work!