CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mojo Monday 127 Hi everyone... I'm so glad to be back !!! I had two days off and I got a lot done, including the Mojo Monday card... Now I'm cleaning my scrap room and switching back an forth between "Two and Half Men" and "LA Ink" ... guess I should Tivo one of them but didn't think of it in time !!
I used "Rusty Pickle" paper, rose stamp from "Inkadinkado" I didn't color it because I am awful at it.. oh, believe me I have tried... so it looked much better this way :) Flower is "Prima" the rest are leftovers from my never ending stash !!
Well, I'm back to work tomorrow... hopefully I will back this weekend with something from my new stamp set from Papertrey Ink... LOVE ( big smile ) everything from them !! check out their website... papertreyink.com. enjoy the rest of your evening... Jen
I'd rather have roses on my table
than diamonds on my neck..
Emma Goldman

No comments: