CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Butterfly....
Alyssa made this cute little butterfly in school out of
a clothespin and tissue paper.. they put paint on the
paper and sprayed it with water to let the colors run
together, then scrunched it in the middle and
put up the center of the clothespin...
.. she was so proud of herself.. I framed it and it
is hanging in my scrap room.. she just smiles every time
she see's it.. and so do I. Grandkids are the greatest !!!
I put a small tag in the corner.. it says
" Made by Alyssa, age 3 1/2 "
I found this little charm, Prima flower and a scrap
of ribbon and added it to the corner.. I hope someday
she will have this hanging in her house.. Well, I off
to lunch with the Chica's.. See you tomorrow.. Jen

No comments: