CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF ;)
Wow... can you believe July is over ! Only four months
till Christmas.. and since I LOVE the holidays, I can't
wait *big smile* :) Anyway, here is a quick card I made
out of scraps and a little picture from "Crafty Secrets"
I didn't put a sentiment on it so I could use it for any occasion.
The kids are on the beach, so it would be a good "Bon Voyage" or
"Have a great Summer" card.. Well, lots to do, our house is
for sale and you know how that goes, you have to keep it
clean ALL the time in case anyone want's to see it.. but there is
always time to scrap, so I will see you tomorrow with a
scrapbook page and maybe another card. Enjoy the rest
of your day..... Jen
A true friend is someone who think's you are a good egg...
Even though she know's you are sightly cracked !!

No comments: