CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hot Sunday :(....
Holy Cow Man !!! it is so hot her in Cali today..
that's why I'm in my air conditioned scrap room with
my 4 little helpers (aka: dogs) they are lovin' it, all sprawled
out on the floor with the fan blowing right on them....
I found some die cut punch outs I have had for a while and
decided to make some 3 x 3 note cards as a little gift for a
friend. I'm not sure who they are by, they had a
NRH on the back... I used paper scraps,
brads, ribbon and flowers...
Here they are all packaged up and ready to go..
I really love the clothes pins.. they add a cute little touch to the bag.. Hope you all are keeping cool.. I think I will go get a big piece of watermelon and a big glass of iced tea and pretend I'm on the beach in Hawaii... :) Have a great day.. Jen

No comments: