CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Really Missing my little Annie...
Wow.. this is hard.. I am really missing my Annie.
Everywhere I go I see her cute little face & see her little tail
wagging.. I've lost my little shadow..
Well.. I will try to be better tomorrow.. but I'm
not promising anything.. This was supposed to be
my post for Monday, but needless to say I wasn't
in the mood... so here it is...

I hope you enjoy it, how could you not enjoy it... it's pure sugar :)

No Bake Cheesecake
20 whole graham crackers, crushed
1 stick (1/2 c.) butter melted
2-8oz. cream cheese softened
1tsp. vanilla
1 c. sugar ( I add more, the the recipe calls for only 1 cup, go figure !)
1 large Cool Whip
2 cans cherry pie fillling
Mix butter & 3/4 c. sugar with the crackers & press on bottom and up sides of 9 x 13 baking dish. Put in freezer for 15 minutes. Mix cream cheese, vanilla & 1/4 c. sugar, spread over crust (freezing crust makes it easier to spread mixture) spread cool whip on top of cream cheese and cherry pie filling on top of cool whip. I have also used 1/2 cherries & 1/2 raspberries, that is really good.. refrigerate 2 hours before serving...

No comments: