CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Day at The Beach.... I love, love, love this page.. I didn't at first because it really needed something in the upper right corner & then I found this little sand castle at work (Michael's) .. it fit perfect (so happy) ... Joe and his mom and dad went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and then to the beach. The color in the pictures is so good.. so blue.. I just had to scrap them ( sorry Anna ).
Hope you are all having a good Saturday, I'm off to work (would rather stay home and scrap)... I hope to get some cards made when I get home.. I have some cute Easter stuff that is waiting to be used :).. Jen
Ocean: a body of water occupying two-thirds
of a world made for man.. who has no gills !
Ambrose Bierce

No comments: