CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Dog Rex... Oh... I really wish you could see this in person, it is so darn cute ! (if I do say so myself) Joe and his mom and dad went to the animal shelter and brought home a 92 lb. German Shepherd. Joe named him Rex.. like T- Rex (ahhhh !) But he couldn't get him right away because as Joe put it... " They have to cut off his tenders" before he could come home !!! It looks to me that they have become best buds already :) I used Basic Gray "Lime Rickey", Sassafrass and Bazill paper. Rex was cut out on the Cricut, Tear Drop font and I think the other letters are from Daisy D's... and a few extras from my stash.. I had today off and got to look at all of my favorite blogs.. it's been so long and they all had a ton of stuff that gave me a lot of ideas, now I just need the time to do everything I want to do.. (don't we all) Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week... Jen
A dog teaches a boy fidelity,
perseverance, and to turn around
three times before lying down..
Robert Benchley

No comments: