CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Morning... Hi everyone, well, I don't have to be at work till 1:30 so I am doing some updating !! I made this Easter card over the weekend.. I have some "Crafty Secrets" images and I have been dying to use them (more Easter cards to come) . I stamped the little corner chipboard piece with my favorite green ink, but it's a little hard to see. I also put out a few decorations around the house.. we will be celebrating at my brother's this year so I didn't get ALL of my stuff out.. maybe next year when I get used to working full time and not having time to do anything else :(... Enjoy the rest of your day... Jen
The resurrection gives my life meaning
and direction and the opportunity to start
over no matter what my circumstances.
Robert Flatt

No comments: