CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Many Faces of Alyssa... Wow, another post... makes me feel good !! Last Friday was the all day crop at Michael's so of course I got to be there and I got a page done (woo hoo ) This is Alyssa at Tom's Farm's & the park. She wanted to show me her many faces, so cute ! and yes, I still love the owls ! Love the Prima flowers and bling !!
I have tomorrow off so I am going to finish my Easter cards, hopefully I can share them with you on Thursday. Also gonna do the Mojo Monday card... it is a very cute sketch this week !! Then I need to clean the house, do some wash... Yikes... so much to do and so little time... hope you get everything done today !! Thanks for stopping by... Jen
Spring is natures way of saying:
"Let's Party"
Robin Williams

No comments: