CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lookin' Good !!! Hi everyone, just thought I'd share a couple of pictures with you... We have been working on the backyard.. the sprinklers are all done and I couldn't wait to start planting (big smile).. We planted some Day Lillie's, a Camphor tree, a Juniper, some Dahlias.. we have a lot more to do but it's getting there !!! Before
Heidi napping in the dirt before I planted the Dahlias there...
After...
And a MAJOR reason NEVER to go in the pool... I'm getting the "heebie jeebees" just looking at it !! She was HUGE and all of the little bumps on her back are babies... HOLY COW.. (can you tell I'm a little Aracnophobic)..
It's another beautiful day here in Sunny Southern California... so I'm going to go sit out in the yard before I have to go to work... enjoy... Jen
Don't wear perfume in the garden..
unless you want to be pollenated
by bees....
Anne Raver

No comments: