CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love It !!!! I just love this bicycle stamp from "Our Craft Lounge"... the basket and streamers were little add ons.. so cute.. I cut out the basket and added a pop dot do give it some dimension.. I wish you could see it in person ! First I stamped the image then embossed it with extra thick powder, then I colored it with Copics and used Glaze pens on the flowers.. I'm really loving the glaze :) This is the inside.. the set came with some really cute sayings.. can't wait to use this stamp again and again.. I will share a couple of cards with you tomorrow that I also use the glaze pens on.. I'm off again today and I hope to have a few things to share with you in the next few days... and I am waiting for a stamp order from "JustRite Stampers" and some goodies from "Michelle Wooderson" (yeah !)... will share that too... enjoy... Jen
Art is the only way to run away
without leaving home..
Twyla Tharp

No comments: