CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Sweet Life... I am really loving this hand dyed seam binding, yes seam binding... remember that stuff :) I remember using it to hem my pants.. since I'm vertically challenged, I had to hem ALL of my pants and dresses !!! I used "Bazill" kraft card stock, the ribbon is from "Michelle Wooderson" (etsy) robins egg blue.. the applique is the one I tea dyed, chipboard swirl (and paper) is "Best Occasions", purchased at TJMaxx in the dollar bin .. I painted it and sprinkled on some "Martha Stewart" blue topaz course glitter...
The image is "K & Co." the flower is "Recollections", it was a little to yellow so I inked it with chestnut brown and the dragon fly is from my stash..
It's been a great week so far, great weather.. about 75 all week, sort of cloudy today but I love it..
I'm really looking forward to Friday off.. I have a lot of ideas and now I just need to get them down on paper :) A couple of little ladies came in the store yesterday looking for some paper cups to put candy in, and I asked what they were making... "Peanut Butterscotch " candy... and they gave me the recipe.. Can't wait to make it ... I take all of my new recipes to work and I tell everyone " If you like it .. I made it.. if you don't .... someone else did " but they seem to always like what I make.. ( most of them are young, single and live on their own so I think they are just glad to get something home made !!) Will share the candy with you tomorrow.. thanks for stopping by... Jen
Anyone who uses the phrase
"like taking candy from a baby" has
never tried taking candy from a baby !!!

No comments: