CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Peanut Butterscotch Candy.... Yummy... these are so good, they just melt in your mouth...and are very easy (but messy) to make :) I purchased the candy cups and Wilton chocolate at Michaels..
Here is the recipe...
and a new recipe book.. actually it's a 4 x 6 photo album but the recipe album I want from cookbookpeople.com is out of stock... so will use this one for now.. I plan on copying all of my grandmas recipes to this one, some of them are hand written by her and very old. She died when she was 92 and that was in the early 70's !!! and a lot of my mom's too, I really treasure these recipes..
It's a beautiful day here in Cali... so I think I will sit outside and have a big glass of iced tea until time to go to work......enjoy your day... Jen
Come and share a pot of tea,
my home is warm and my
friendships free...
Emilie Barnes

1 comment:

In Love With Scrap said...

Very Delicious!! I am on diet :(( jejeje I like your blog a lot!!