CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

5 cent Eyeballs !!! I have to thank Betsy Veldman for this idea... isn't this the cutest :) She is with the Papertrey ink design team. If you haven't been to their site yet go check it out.. I used a jar stamp from Stamps by Judith (papertrey also has a larger jar with jar fillers) I paper pieced the lid and distressed the whole thing with Ranger "Vintage Photo" ink. Tag is Spellbinders Labels 8. The "5cent Eyeballs" is "a charming font" (can't remember where I got it)... twine is from Papertrey ink.. eyeballs are buttons from my stash and gems from Prima... the little spider web is Inkadinkadoo.. and paper is Martha Stewart... the circle border is from an old doily and the green & yellow ribbon is from my stash... I think I will make a couple more of these... my grand kids will love it...:) It's 110 here today... (whew) I sure hope it's cooler where you are !!! I'm off to do some more card making... have a good evening... Jen
In every girls life there's a boy
she'll never forget and a summer
where it all began...
Author Unknown

No comments: