CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Halloween...* Hi friends... I have another Halloween card to show you.. and I LOVE this one :) I really like using the images from Crafty Secrets... all of their images are so cute... the lace behind the picture is antique, I found it in with all of my doily's that my grandma made... she might have made this too, not sure. I glittered some Tattered Angels chipboard with Martha Stewart tinsel glitter in copper... the measuring tape ribbon is from Michaels and I inked it with Tea Dye ink... and added some crinkle ribbon and a little Prima flower and leaf... Well, I'm going to go make some Chicken Piccata for dinner and then get ready for the crop tomorrow at work... I get paid to crop... how cool is that :).. enjoy.. Jen
Anyone who believes the way to
a man's heart is through his stomach
flunked geography !
Robert Beryne

No comments: