CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Halloween... Isn't she the cutest :) I loved coloring her with all of the wonderful Halloween colors.. It is getting to be my favorite time of year.. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.. oh, I just love it.. (big smile:)I colored her with Coics, used a Spellbinders die to cut her out, matted with orange cardstock and put a crepe paper ruffle around the mat.. I have been doing a lot with the crepe paper lately.. it really adds texture.. Stickles on her hat fringe and shoelaces.. wish you could see it :(
Well, I'm off to make a Mojo Monday card and I'm thinkin' Halloween !! thanks for stopping by.. and see you tomorrow... Jen
What are the three words guaranteed
to humiliate men everywhere...?
"Hold My Purse"

No comments: