CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just Because.... ........you are my friend, I'm thinking of you, your special, I love you.... this card could be used for a number of occasions.. I had a good time making it and it turned out really cute (if I do say so myself :) I have a special person in mind to send this to..
This image is a digi stamp from Sassy Cheryl colored with Copics... I am really loving the digis !! I must find more of these (anyone know any good sites?) the little butterfly is a die from Papertrey Ink , it's cut from wool felt, also from Papertrey Ink.. All the paper is scraps..
Well, I'm off to get a head start on my Halloween cards... we already have fall and Halloween items in at Michael's , yesterday we got in Christmas and... it's not over yet !!! Holy cow man !! ( honestly, just between you and me... I love it :)
Enjoy your day.... Jen
Never go to a doctor whose office
plants have died...
Author Unknown

No comments: