CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Monday... I think fall is finally here in sunny Cali ... its 65 here with a cool breeze.. I LOVE IT (huge smile)... and going to stay this way all week... I put out my fall decorations, made some pumpkin bread and homemade soup... and did a little crafting... This is a "Days To Christmas" block calendar I made for my little "idea" shelf at work.. I used four 1 1/2 " wooden blocks and cut squares of paper from a DCWV paper pad, adhered them then sanded all sides. The letters and numbers are some leftovers I had.. and then added a fancy red ribbon !! All products are from Michaels.. (where else) These were fun and quick to make !! I hope you are all enjoying your day as much as I am !! See you tomorrow with a big block candle holder... Jen
Autumn.. the years last,
loveliest smile..
William Cullen Bryant

No comments: