CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Already !!! Wow, I can't believe how fast this week is going... and Thanksgiving is next week (holy cow man).. I have been busy making samples for work but finally made a Christmas card for myself... Pic is not very good, but I'm tired and my camera was not cooperating ! so this is what you get (sorry)... I used paper from "Cloud 9 Design", some vintage sheet music, a piece of an old doily,some scrunch ribbon, button, rusty bell, bakers twine, and the little bird embellishment is "Recollections" from Michaels, is says "Have Yourself a Merry Christmas"... the star pin is from "Maya Road"... well.. what do you think ?? I'm lovin the little bells and twine... these will be used a lot :) Hope your week is going well... thanks for stopping by.. Hugs... Jen
I will honor Christmas in my heart
and try to keep it all the year...
Charles Dickens

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Beautiful card Jen!!!