CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Still Here... Yes, fall is still here... but this is California so it could be 90 tomorrow :( Anyway, here is the "Big Block" candle holder.. for this project I used a 4" wooden block covered with DCWV paper. Then sanded and inked all sides.. the candle holder is a small wooden napkin ring I painted and inked then hot glued to the top.. I took apart a floral pick (love the little bird) and hot glued it to the top...
and added a couple of red small bows...
The little embellishments you see are K & Co.
Thanks for stopping by.. enjoy your day.. Jen
Summer makes me drowsy,
Autumn makes me sing.
Winters pretty lousy,
but I hate Spring..
Dorothy Parker
(all products from Michaels)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I love the candle holder. Hint, Hint!!