CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Good Morning... In my last post I mentioned the vintage die cuts from K & Co.... well, here are some more (big grin)... For this little wood frame I used the "Flora & Fauna" adhesive borders.. First I painted the frame light pink, then crackled it with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in "Clear Rock Candy" (you can see it in the next Picture)... I added some Melissa Frances vintage embellishments... I cut out some of the butterflies from the borders and popped them up for some texture..
A little chipboard piece from Tattered Angels that I painted and stamped.. flower is from Prima and the pin is K & Co... and of course I added my grandkids picture.... next time I make a frame I will need a bigger one... Joseph is going to have a baby brother or sister in August... I am so excited... :)
Thanks for stopping by... enjoy... Jen
My grandkids believe I'm the oldest
person in the world... and after two or
three hours with them, I believe it too...
Gene Perret

No comments: