CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Thursday... Another stamp from the Michael's dollar bin... gotta love those :) I really love the birds and birdcages.. I have a few of these stamps so I'm going to start using them more... The little bird is from another card but when I got it all glittered up it didn't look good.. so it ended up here and looks much better.. ( I know the bird is bigger than the cage, oh well ) . The paper is DCWV, gem is Jolees, chipboard is Tattered Angels, covered with Martha Stewart "Blue Topaz" glitter...
Well, I'm off today so I will be making a lot of cards and some samples for the Cricut display at work... have a great day... hugs... Jen
Birds sing after a storm..
Why shouldn't people feel as free
to delight in whatever remains to them..
Rose Kennedy

No comments: