CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mojo 178... Wow, I managed to get my mojo on two weeks in a row... I really need to get back in the groove with all of the card challenges..... so this is a good start :) I used all paper scraps, I paper pieced the Sunflower (Hampton Arts) and colored with Copics.. round background piece is Spellbinders "Beaded Circles"... flowers are Recollections from Michael's...
Here is the sketch.. give it a try...
So... I haven't been able to sleep lately and have been getting a lot of paper crafting done and have been having a lot of fun... do I try to get some sleep or keep cutting and pasting ... big decision... not... card making wins :) see you tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.. Hugs.. Jen.
A Morning Glory at my window satisfies me
more than the metaphysics of books..
Walt Whitman

No comments: