CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ooh La La !!! I LOVE this stamp... isn't it cute :)... it's from Paper Makeup Stamps and it's called "Ooh La La". It comes with three images and seven sentiments.. I can think of so many cards to make with this stamp.... I stamp the background with a Hampton Arts "Fleurdy Stripe" stamp, the pink & black paper is from my stash, I paper pieced the image and colored the ruffles with Copics. And added a little Stickles :) pearls are from Michael's dollar bin... I made a little tulle flower and added a chipboard piece I painted, then added a button.. I covered both of them with some diamond dust... I think I will make a few of these in a lot of colors to have on hand for different occasions... (like I need more cards) .. I have three or more cards to share with you so come back tomorrow... hugs... Jen
Unmentionables-those articles of ladies apparel that
are never discussed in public, except in full-page,
illustrated ads...
Changing Times

No comments: