CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bunny Cookies.. My granddaughter was over a couple weeks ago and she went to the grocery store with me and found the "Bunny Cookies"... she was so excited.. "Grammie.. let's make cookies" and of course I can't tell her no... (what kind of a grammie would I be if I did :) Anyway.. here she is putting he cookies on the pan.. she thought she was really baking (big smile)
Then of course you have to watch them bake...
and then you have to get a picture of eating the cookies...
I had this little strawberry basket that I added a little handmade flower to & a little Easter card.
The cookies were so cute.. I'm not a baker... so Alyssa won't be learning a lot of that from me.. but I can teach her how to cook almost anything and I know we will have a lot of fun in the kitchen :)
Thanks for stopping by... hugs... Jen
If God had intended us to follow recipes,
he wouldn't have given us Grandmothers..
Linda Henley

No comments: