CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

I hope you like round cards :) I recently bought the "Wild Card" Cricut cartridge and I LOVE IT !!! I found the round doily card and cut out a few ( a lot ) of them... The butterfly is a outline sticker from "Peel Offs" I put it on a special glitter paper and colored it with my Copics... very sparkly in person... Happy Easter stamp from dollar bin @ Michael's..
Butterfly and Fillable Frame from Papertrey Ink...
All of this card was made with leftovers I keep in a container on my desk.. things I was going to use on something else but didn't look good... but they all came together on this card...
Warning: You will be seeing this round card again :)
Have a great Friday... hugs... Jen
Say what you will about the Ten Commandments,
you must always come back to the pleasant fact that
there are only ten...
H.L. Mencken

No comments: