CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good Morning... See... I told you that you would be seeing the round cards again !!! These are some Easter cards I made with Starform Stickers, they are just like the Peel-Offs.... Here you can sort of see the glitter... and it is so easy to color with Copics.. I embossed the purple card stock with my Cuttlebug "Polka Dot" folder... I also made some envelopes to match with the Wild Card cartridge, it also has envelope liners.. so cool :) Well, I gotta run... have a great weekend..hugs.. Jen
I love spring anywhere, but if I could
choose I would always greet it in a garden..
Ruth Stout
Note: sorry the date keeps running into the text... don't know how to stop this .. believe me I have tried :(

No comments: