CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

TP mini !!! Yes, this is really made out of tp tubes... this was so much fun to make, so quick and easy... I had to flatten out the tubes under my very heavy dinning table for a couple of days, they really didn't want to flatten out :) I used all paper from DCWV "Mademoiselle", lots of pretty paper in this stack..
Four places to hold more pictures.....
Cool Dude :)
A fold out to hold more pics.. and a birdcage stamp from Michaels...
Filled with pictures of my grandkids...
A little pocket...
with a accordion book...
the pink & black polka dot folders are Teresa Collins...
Love the crown paper...
Four tags for more pictures...
I used my Bind-it All with pink wire, added a little bling and ribbon...
A flower from K & Co. .. bling & Fleur-di -Lis from Jolees...
The End....
Hope you enjoyed seeing my TP Mini... try it yourself.. I know you have tp tubes...:)
Hugs... Jen
I found out why dogs drink out of the toilet,
my mother told me the water is cold in there...
And I'm like... how did my mother know that !!
Wendy Liebman

No comments: