CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Wednesday !! I'm really enjoying this week, some people call it "June gloom" but I love it :) about 72 here with a cool breeze and a little overcast... Perfect... I'm dreading the 100 degree days, that's when I stay in with the air on !! Here is a card I made using a little bit of fabric ( the patterned strip in the back of the envelope ) I also used a little doily and envelope I cut out on the Cricut. The orange felt flower and leaves are a die from Papertrey Ink...
I Inked everything with Ranger " Vintage Photo".. the sentiment on the tag is from two different stamp sets, both from Michael's dollar bin ..
We are in the process of finishing the landscaping in our yard, I will share the photos with you when it's done... I cant wait :) Hope you are all having a good week... catch ya later... Jen
If a June night could talk, it would
probably boast it invented romance...
Bern Williams

No comments: