CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hi Friends... what is it with me and Paris ???? I just love anything that has the Eiffel Tower on it or has anything to do with Paris.. maybe it's the black & pink that is always associated with it.. who knows :) This was made from all scraps.. I used a EK Success punch, a Eiffel tower stamp that I cut out and put on some Martha Stewart "white gold" glitter.. "Ooh La La" stamp from Studio G... the little pink and white trim I found at the antique mall.. flowers are Petaloo.. I have been having a good time altering a couple of wood boxes from the dollar store, and making a smash book... SO FUN.. no rules just do what you want and then when finished just smash stuff into the book, like, things your kids made, pictures from magazines you want for inspiration... tickets... pictures... recipes... journaling... anything you want... watch for a video on my youtube channel (sgit56)... Well, enjoy the rest of your week... hugs... Jen
Budget: a mathematical conformation
of your suspicions...
A. A. Latimer

No comments: