CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hi friends... hope everyone had a good week. The weather here was perfect so I spent a lot of time outside with my kids (dogs:) we had the sod put in, now I just need to do the rest.. and I can't wait... I really love going to the nursery and picking out the flowers and shrubs... but I leave the planting to my husband :) Anyway here is a cute card I made... I really wanted to use red.. the background paper is from Sassafrass Lass.. I used a rose stamp from Inkadinkadoo and stamped it in red all over the paper. I edged the sentiment ( from Michael's dollar bin ) with a Martha punch.. I cut out the mat using a template from Kiwi Lane Designs and the bracket across the top is Spellbinders "Elegant Posts" ... ribbon and flower are from my stash... And I just LOVE the little napkin the card is laying on... you can take it to a picnic and it comes with ants... so cute :) Well, enjoy the rest of your day.. hugs.. Jen
In gardens, beauty is a by-product.
The main business is sex & death !
Sam Llewelyn

No comments: