CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mojo 132 ........ I love this sketch.. both are very cute but I did the square one.. and also got another Easter card done in the process !! (whew) And as usual it is much cuter in person.. It's cold and rainy here today so my lighting wasn't very good.
I used a DCWV nursery paper pack because I couldn't find any Easter paper that I liked and this pack had a lot of pastel papers with Bunny's and little animals on it.. perfect !! More Prima flowers, stamp is from Stampin' Up. I am going to work on a page for my grandson, and some more Easter cards.. and I think I will also take a nap ! It's that kind of weather ... Have a great day...and Happy April Fools Day... Jen
The trouble with practical jokes,
is that very often they get elected..
Will Rogers

No comments: