CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th Of July... I hope all of you had a great 4th.. I sure did, I had my family and some neighbors over for a BBQ and swimming.. first party since we have been in the new house !! Then over to the park to watch the fireworks.. I don't think Joe saw any of them, he was too busy looking for spiders (eek). I had today off and finally got to do some pages for my 2 page layout class at work... Of course this month is " The 4th Of July ". I used Bazzill cardstock, Creative Imaginations & Basic Grey patterned paper. The stars are cut on Sizzix, 4th & 2010 was cut on the Cricut "Stand & Salute" Cartridge. I really enjoyed making the accordion fold flowers.. I guess that's what you call them ! and an EK Success punch to cut the borders...
I need to go check out my favorite blogs now.. enjoy your evening... Jen
I have wondered at times what the
Ten Commandments would have looked like
if Moses had run them through the
U.S. Congress....
Ronald Reagan

No comments: