CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mojo 145... Wow.. July 1st already.. where did the time go !!! Before you know it, it will be Christmas (sorry).. I am really looking forward to fall, I think it's my favorite time of year. We are already getting in all of fall decorations at Michael's.. (love,love,love the fall colors :) everyone that comes in the store says "fall stuff already" but I love walking down the aisles looking at all of the wonderful colors... Anyway, here is the Mojo Monday sketch for this week. I really enjoyed making this card. All of the paper is from Basic Grey "Urban Prairie" collection, the bird stamp was a birthday present last year from my friend Shelley (hey, shelley) and the ribbon is some twill I dyed...
The paper the bird is stamped on is a lightly marbled paper, wish you could see it here, and I Stickles the wing and tail..
I hope you all had a great day and it wasn't too hot where you are.. it was 91 here in Cali today.. waaaay to hot for me :( so tomorrow I will be right here with the air on and hopefully get some pages done !! Thanks for stopping by... Jen
Summer has set in
with it's usual severity !
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

No comments: