CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Little Black Box.. Good morning ... it's a beautiful day here in Cali., hopefully not too hot (sigh)... anyway, I have been having a lot of fun designing samples for Michael's. This box was a VERY bright multicolor ugly box.. but now it's so cute (at least I think so :) and of course I used my grandkids pictures... I think I will ask some of the employees for pics of their families... I'm sure customers are getting tired of just seeing these two adorable kids !! the checked paper is Rusty Pickle "Scardy Cat" (other side is Halloween cat's) wooden feet & knob I painted black, frames were cut on the Cricut "Storybook" cartridge. Paper on top is T!m Holtz new paper pack "Lost & Found" . I will be using this a lot, it is very cool !! he also has another one "Vintage Shabby" in blues and pinks, cant wait to use some :) The key is also T!m Holtz and I used a little tulle and crinkle ribbon.. and the bling is from Want2Scrap...
I added some little embellie's I had in my stash.. and printed the pictures in sepia tone..
Well, what do you think ? would love to know.. I have a few more project's in the works and I will share those with you when finished.. Now... do I clean up my mess and start making another one or do I just keep working... decisions.. decisions... have a great day... Jen
Some persons are very decisive
when it comes to avoiding decisions..
Brendan Francis

No comments: